Wednesday, September 7, 2011

NW...

        Up in NW,... not really sure what to say... NW has always held amazing and close memories for me. God has really done a work in my life. Last year around this time there was a real struggle in making a hard decision. I thank God that He is ever faithful and His mercy is new every morning. it's hard leaving a place like this but I pray that the work that was started in me will be completed in His timing.
        Among doing allot of fun activities one of my favorites was just getting alone with God out in His nature, pure bliss for someone like me. One of the nights I was laying out in the middle of the runway and just watching for shooting stars... that night I counted at least 4 that I saw and this song was running through my head;


Still my soul be still, and do not fear though winds of change may rage tomorrow.
God is at your side, no longer dread the fires of unexpected sorrow.
Chorus:
God You are my God, and I will trust in You and not be shaken.
Lord of peace renew a steadfast spirit within me to rest in You alone.
Still my soul be still, do not be moved by lesser lights and fleeting shadows.
Hold onto His ways with shield of faith against temptations flaming arrows.
Still my soul be still, do not forsake the Truth you learned in the beginning.
Wait upon the Lord and hope will rise as stars appear when day is dimming.


Blessings~

-7homas <><
Psalm 37: 3-7


















1 comment: