Monday, September 19, 2011

Hello and Goodbye...

        This week I had to say good bye to a very dear friend and hello to a new one. We people that take pictures become very fond of our camera's and seem to figure the in and outs the pros and cons and to say it lightly, we treat them as a very close friend. Moving onto a new camera is like cutting off part of your arm, not an easy thing to do! ;) but I have officially said my goodbyes to the Canon "D" series and moved into the Rebel Series, surprise!!! never thought I'd do that >Grins<.
         I am having to re-learn how to use the Rebel T3, it has a slightly different layout. The size and weight difference is the first thing that you will notice when you hold the T3, it is considerably lighter and smaller in ergonomic size. The megapixels seem to run a higher line than the "D" series as well as the shutter speed. There are several diff gigs and pros with each but it was the video quality and time laps that intrigued me with T3, also the seemingly crystal clear images that it takes, (I know that allot of that has to do with the Lens' as well).
        Even though the Rebel Series is not considered a Pro- Series as the "D"s are, they are notably gaining recognition in the professional world. We will see what the future holds for the T3 and the rest of the Rebel series. Anyhow, I thought I'd write a post about my faithful 40D which I have had so much fun with over the past 2 years sticking through the thick and thin the cold and.... blah ba blah ba blah!  hahaaha!  have fun and I will be posting pics soon I hope! Happy Clicking! and with the fall season right around the corner there will be lot's to take pics of.... ;)  =)  :D

-7homas <><
Psalm 37:3-7

No comments:

Post a Comment