Friday, September 24, 2010

Not Normal... :)

              Ok... So I really dislike Posting pictures of myself,.. but since a VERY special person took them... I decided to post a few on the site... As many know, I love Soccer!  and there is a dying breed of us  ;)
                     ... but I've always liked it, probably because my Dad played allot in college and high school... and played with us boys on the weekends..  Anyway I have been playing and practicing quite a bit lately,   whenever I get a free chance. It's a good way to let off steam and awesome exercise! anyway here are some fun ones...

GO Brielle!!  <3

and I'll try to explain what's happening... lol



Sea Gulls...  ;)


Support the troops...

Still Shot...
 The kick off...  Game on!
Watching my line...
Close call...
Can't save them all...  ;)
Clearing...
Again...
And again... wow didn't know I could stretch like that... Nice Brielle!!  lol
Switching to offense... My favorite!
Left wing...  <3
Irish flip...
Textbook pass...
My feeble attempts of a bicycle kick... lol
The shot...

How can you miss at that range right!? lol
A good sight...
Neat!...
My Cheerleaders!!!  ;)
Thanks Brielle!!! you did awsome!

~7homas

2 comments:

  1. Cool!! I really like number 19. I already said that on buzz but I really like it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun times there!! Brielle got some awesome shots!!! :)

    ReplyDelete